Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 2 2011

We went to Wyoming with a huge storm moving in, crap! I am always amazed at how high the majority of this state is. Most of it is above 5000 feet or at least the highways are. My area this week was central Wy. which encompasses Lander north to Basin, West to Cody and back down through Thermopolis, the highlight of Wyoming.



These two pictures are of the Wind River Canyon. There re actually three tunnels one right after the other.



I drove through here coming and going, on the way there I saw a guy climbing the water fall on the right or bottom picture but didn't think to snap a shot.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how my whole life I lived right next door to Wyoming, but never ventured past Jackson and the Tetons (that I know of, anyway). Lately I've been wishing I could explore Wyoming and Montana a little bit more thoroughly. I feel like we see so much of New England, and then I feel guilty because ultimately I'm not sure if I've seen that much of the Northwest.

    ReplyDelete